Welcome to Leave it to June! We are so excited you stumbled upon us.
If you are a new visitor, we'd love for you to subscribe and "stay tuned" for some great deals!
Thanks for visiting and we hope you come back soon!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Time Give~A~Way!!

Thank you for being my friend on Facebook. Your presence here makes me realize that there are many who are looking to live more simply, more frugally and more abundantly.

Following are ways to enter the drawing for a Spring Time themed gift worth up to $40.00. You will have from April 1- 30... so here are the rules:

1} Suggest your friends to become my friend on Facebook. When they accept, have them leave your name as a comment on FB and your name will be entered once for each comment.

2} Leaving a comment on my blog will enter your name in the drawing.
(limit 1 per day)

3} Posting links to my blog on your Facebook will enter your name in the drawing.
(limit 1 per day)

I am looking forward to meeting your friends!
~June~
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com