Welcome to Leave it to June! We are so excited you stumbled upon us.
If you are a new visitor, we'd love for you to subscribe and "stay tuned" for some great deals!
Thanks for visiting and we hope you come back soon!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby, It's Cold In Here!!

I am blessed to be married to a wonderful man. He takes very good care of me and is attentive to my needs. But every now and then, he misses something. Let me explain...

Yesterday it was a beautiful day, so he went through the house opening all the windows. I love the fresh air! It makes for a pleasant day and seems to freshen everything up. We had somewhere to be last night and got home late. Our bedroom seemed quite cold, so I asked him if he had closed all the windows. He assured me he had. We then went to bed, neither one of us feeling very warm. In fact, I couldn't seem to get warm! I even piled extra blankets on the bed!! Nothing seemed to work.

This morning, I woke up to a VERY cold bedroom. (It got down into the 30's last night) And I also found out my dear husband had not slept well either due to the cold temperature! After getting my shower, as I was getting ready for the day, my husband sheepishly said "The window was left open all night. That's why it was so cold all night! I checked it and thought it was closed, but I was wrong. Will you forgive me?"

It was a bit irritating at first, since we both lost sleep, but he was so repentant...all I could do was forgive him, and smile...I still feel blessed to be his wife!! I'll take a bit of cool air over doing without him any day of the week!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com