Welcome to Leave it to June! We are so excited you stumbled upon us.
If you are a new visitor, we'd love for you to subscribe and "stay tuned" for some great deals!
Thanks for visiting and we hope you come back soon!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Michael's - Easter Savings

With Easter right around the corner, I know I'm thinking about the Easter baskets I will prepare for my family. Michael's has some wonderful coupons to help out with goodies, the baskets, and even little miscellaneous items!

Michael's is also having a special 2-day sale on Friday, April 2nd and Saturday, April 3rd.


I know even my oldest still likes to receive an Easter basket. They never seem to old for this fun tradition. What are some things you put in your kids' baskets?
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com