Welcome to Leave it to June! We are so excited you stumbled upon us.
If you are a new visitor, we'd love for you to subscribe and "stay tuned" for some great deals!
Thanks for visiting and we hope you come back soon!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, March 29, 2010

Harris Teeter Shopping Trip, March 29, 2010

Harris Teeter is running triple coupons through March 30, 2010. They will triple any coupon worth up to .99. I decided to go to Harris Teeter today, giving myself a budget of $20.00, to see what I could get.
I spent some time organizing my coupons. I am a member of the Grocery Game, so used the list from their site for the items that were the best deals. I then went through my coupons, matching up the best sales with the coupons in my file. Harris Teeter only allows 20 coupons per day that can be doubled or tripled. So I had to make sure I stayed within 20 coupons that needed tripled. (That was the hard part!) I included some coupons that were more than $1.00, since they couldn't be tripled.
The total before the coupons was $99.68. Out of pocket (OOP) was $19.24!

Here is a list of what I purchased:

(1) Reynold's Oven Bags; (2) Martha White Muffin Mixes; (4) Hamburger Helpers; (1) Kashi Heart to Heart Crackers; (1) True Delight Cafe Squares; (1) Quaker Rice Snacks; (1) Wheatables Nut Crackers; (1) Bounty Napkins; (1) Wishbone Salad Dressing; (1) JFG Coffee Brick; McCormick Vanilla Extract; (1) Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing; (1) Sun Laundry Detergent; (1) KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce; (2) Barilla Pasta; (1) Bumble Bee Tuna Pouch; (1) True Lemon; (1) Colgate Toothpaste; (2) Oral B Toothbrushes; (1) Sargento Salad Finishers; (1) Wholly Guacamole; (1) Shamrock Milk to Go; (2) Excedrin - 50 ct; (2) Renu Contact Solution; (1) Sara Lee Whole Grain Bread

Not too bad for under $20.00!! Hope you make it to Harris Teeter tomorrow!! There are great deals to be had!!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com