Welcome to Leave it to June! We are so excited you stumbled upon us.
If you are a new visitor, we'd love for you to subscribe and "stay tuned" for some great deals!
Thanks for visiting and we hope you come back soon!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bath and Body Works - FREE W/Any Purchase expires 4/21/10

Here's another great Bath and Body Works coupon...purchase ANY item and receive a travel size item FREE!  ($5.00 value) Yes, ANY ITEM!  When they offer these coupons, I will purchase a small item (a votive or another travel size item for under $2.00) and get the travel size item FREE!! 

Last time I was in, they offered a sneak peak of their new scent "Orange Sapphire" in a small lotion for $1.00.  So I purchased the lotion and a travel size item (total value, $6.00) for only $1.00!!  This is another wonderful way to try out new scents without being afraid you won't like it.  If I don't care for it, I'm not out anything!!

My daughter, who is 11, enjoys the travel size items as well.  (I think she likes the smaller size!)  So I always print two coupons so she can use one as well.

Use this in conjunction with the other coupon I posted earlier this week.  They will let you use more than one coupon per visit.  They will just ring it up separately!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com