Welcome to Leave it to June! We are so excited you stumbled upon us.
If you are a new visitor, we'd love for you to subscribe and "stay tuned" for some great deals!
Thanks for visiting and we hope you come back soon!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Real Simple Magazine - one of my favorites!!


I do not subscribe to very many magazines, as I don't always read them, which makes for more stacks!  I have learned to make sure that I truly LOVE a magazine before subscribing.  One of my favorites is Real Simple.  It never disappoints, offering practical advice for everyday living that helps in living simply.  Get a one year subscription for 60% off.

Right now, if you sign up on the Real Simple website, they are offering 15% off on Laura Ashley products.  This TeaCup light caught my eye (I LOVE teacups!)  It is under $70 and with the 15% discount, that makes it an even better deal!!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com